Schedule: 40 hours per week with possible offshore trips.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for assisting in developing, promoting and monitoring the company HSE culture;
2. Responsible for supporting quality, environmental, social performance, health and safety systems in compliance with BP and relevant international standards.
3. Responsible for compliance and maintenance of Control of Work System and PTW system implementation.
4. Drive leadership in the application of QHSE systems and ensure its implementation;
5. Supporting Development and monitoring of effective business unit QHSE Quality management strategies and make recommendations on the implementation of these strategies.
Steward the development and analysis of statistical data, identify trends, provide analysis and solutions to mitigate risk;
7. Perform and/or assist in accident/incident & complains investigations and the compilation of reports; record and monitor relevant corrective actions to close out.
8. Steward the compilation of relevant areas KPI's and HSEQ reports;
9. Conduct workplace QHSE audits and ensure that any remedial recommendations are implemented.
10. Undertake safety inspections in conjunction with appointed safety representatives and facility personnel,
11. Assist the business unit in performing more efficiently and therefore more competitively, which in turn promotes environmental and social improvements.
12. Maintain awareness of the potential significant environmental and social aspects and impacts of the operation.
13. Constantly look for and act in ways that reduce the health and safety risks, and the environmental, social, and security impact of your job and initiate improvements.
14. Expert in identifying and managing risks, ability to conduct incident investigations
15. Support Project Management Team on all HSSE matters
16. Assist Management team in other tasks as required.