Employee Life Cycle
· Coordinate all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle in accordance with Seadrill recruitment processes.
· Oversee and coordinate the delivery of HR support and personnel administration services - focal point for HR with employees, rig leadership and unions (when defined by HR Manager) providing appropriate HR advice and support responding to general queries and resolving ER matters Training and competency
· Support training and certification of offshore staff, providing advice on training and competency requirements and ensuring compliance with Seadrill’s Training and Competency Matrix, operating area and client requirements.
· Talent Management
· Responsible for championing Seadrill’s talent and performance management programme
· Appropriately manage the employee leaving process, coordinating with relevant stakeholders and systems to ensure a smooth transition and business continuity
you need to follow the link and click the "APPLY JOB" button.