Start date:March 17, 2022
Job duration:2 weeks
· Assisting with the maintenance, repair and installation of all electronic equipment on board the rig.
· Carrying out daily inspections and maintenance on electronic equipment.
· Complying with the permit to work system.
· Carrying out periodic maintenance according to the Rig Maintenance System guidelines.
· Troubleshoot and repair of all electronic systems including dynamic positioning, communication, data acquisition, computers and navigational equipment, Subsea BOP controls, drilling package instrumentation and electronics.
· Assisting in carrying out installation, calibration, and modification of electronic systems and components.
· Maintaining an adequate supply of spares to fulfil maintenance requirements.
· Informing the Chief Electronic Technician when there is a need to re order.
· Reporting any technical problems or limitations that may affect the safe operation of the rig.
· Ensuring reports for repair and maintenance of equipment are accurate and complete.
Candidates are required to have previous experience and hold the following certificates: FOET/BOSIET, CA-EBS, MIST, OGUK Medical and Shoulder Measurements.
To see the details and to get more information, follow the link and click the «APPLY JOB» button